- Artwork printed by EPSON Stylus Pro 7880 (Epson Ultra Chrome K3 Vivid Magenta) on canvas.
- Limited edition prints of 100.
- Each limited edition artwork will be individually printed, signed, dated and numbered by the artist Vladimir Zunuzin.
- Art Prints packaged in a plastic tube.
- © zunuzin.com watermark is only used online and does not appear on your print.
- Will usually ship within 3-5 business days.
- Free worldwide shipping with tracking.
- We send prints to all countries via Registered Airmail, they usually arrive within 35 working days to destinations within Western Europe and about 45 working days to destinations outside Europe.
- Payments by Paypal or 2Checkout.
Buy art print Still life with bottle, salt and ewer (Reflections on works by Pablo Picasso) in my store
Original artwork by Pablo Picasso
Pablo Picasso "Still life with bottle, salt and ewer"
The painting that most held our attention on this visit was Still life with Bottle, Sole and Ewer. It is thought to be the first work that Picasso created in the studio at Chateau Grimaldi. What makes it striking is the material it is painted on: Picasso used a panel of fibre cement, leaving some of the areas of cement unpainted. The material – matt and slightly grainy – seems to echo the colour and texture of the earthenware ewer and the tablecloth.
A strictly geometric composition, with the sole in its wicker basket being its central motif, it consists simply of the tablecloth, a bottle, the fish in the basket, a lemon and the ewer which he had found at a second-hand shop in Golfe-Juan. It’s a painting that has a simple beauty, with its shades of grey, ochre and white. Via