- Artwork printed by EPSON Stylus Pro 7880 (Epson Ultra Chrome K3 Vivid Magenta) on canvas.
- Limited edition prints of 100.
- Each limited edition artwork will be individually printed, signed, dated and numbered by the artist Vladimir Zunuzin.
- Art Prints packaged in a plastic tube.
- © zunuzin.com watermark is only used online and does not appear on your print.
- Will usually ship within 3-5 business days.
- Free worldwide shipping with tracking.
- We send prints to all countries via Registered Airmail, they usually arrive within 35 working days to destinations within Western Europe and about 45 working days to destinations outside Europe.
- Payments by Paypal or 2Checkout.
Buy art print Portrait of a Woman (Dora Maar) (Reflections on works by Pablo Picasso) in my store
Original artwork by Pablo Picasso
Pablo Picasso "Portrait of a Woman (Dora Maar)"
Elegantly adorned in a silk dress of regal purple and a tricorne hat to match, embellished with a fan-tailed feather, the woman portrayed here is Dora Maar, Picasso’s mistress and the muse who most significantly inspired his art during the years 1936 through 1944. Picasso painted this imposing portrait of Dora on 5 August 1942. Among his wartime pictures, “Those of Picasso’s works done between 1939 and 1942 are probably the most powerful,” Brigitte Baer has declared, “obviously with some failures, but the most beautiful” (Picasso and The War Years, exh. cat., Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, 1998, p. 85). Their remarkable qualities originate, of course, in the very hand of the artist, but also in large part from the presence of Dora herself as his subject. Via