- Artwork printed by EPSON Stylus Pro 7880 (Epson Ultra Chrome K3 Vivid Magenta) on canvas.
- Limited edition prints of 100.
- Each limited edition artwork will be individually printed, signed, dated and numbered by the artist Vladimir Zunuzin.
- Art Prints packaged in a plastic tube.
- © zunuzin.com watermark is only used online and does not appear on your print.
- Will usually ship within 3-5 business days.
- Free worldwide shipping with tracking.
- We send prints to all countries via Registered Airmail, they usually arrive within 35 working days to destinations within Western Europe and about 45 working days to destinations outside Europe.
- Payments by Paypal or 2Checkout.
Buy art print Nude, Green Leaves and Bust (Reflections on works by Pablo Picasso) in my store
Original artwork by Pablo Picasso
Pablo Picasso "Nude, Green Leaves and Bust"
Picasso first encountered Marie-Thérèse Walter in January 1927. He kept their relationship secret for many years, even from some of his closest friends, but particularly from his wife Olga. In 1931-12 he embarked on a series of sculptures and paintings of Marie-Thérèse, made at his studio in the Chateau de Boisgeloup, which he had purchased in 1930. Picasso's habit of dating his work very precisely makes it possible to trace the development of this sequence as Picasso discovered an increasingly complex manipulation of her body. Made on 8 March 1932, Nude, Green Leaves and Bust is the most intense among the group of large nudes, counterpointing the real head with a sculpted head, and the folds of Marie-Thérèse's body with the luxuriant forms of a philodendron plant. The setting includes a secretive curtain against which the sculptural bust casts a double shadow, as if the white of the foreground nude was literally illuminating the space.
The 1932 painting was sold at Christie's in New York May, 2010 for a world record price of $106.5 million. Via