- Artwork printed by EPSON Stylus Pro 7880 (Epson Ultra Chrome K3 Vivid Magenta) on canvas.
- Limited edition prints of 100.
- Each limited edition artwork will be individually printed, signed, dated and numbered by the artist Vladimir Zunuzin.
- Art Prints packaged in a plastic tube.
- © zunuzin.com watermark is only used online and does not appear on your print.
- Will usually ship within 3-5 business days.
- Free worldwide shipping with tracking.
- We send prints to all countries via Registered Airmail, they usually arrive within 35 working days to destinations within Western Europe and about 45 working days to destinations outside Europe.
- Payments by Paypal or 2Checkout.
Buy art print Les femmes d'Alger, Version O (Reflections on works by Pablo Picasso) in my store
Original artwork by Pablo Picasso
Pablo Picasso "Les femmes d'Alger, Version O"
A bold and colorful painting by Pablo Picasso just became the most expensive work of art ever sold at auction. The piece, called "Les femmes d'Alger (Version 'O')," drew massive crowds and media attention at the Christie's sales room Monday night, in anticipation of a new high-water mark in the art market. The hammer price came down at $160 million. Including the auction fees, the painting's price rang in at $179.37 million.
The cubist painting, created in 1955, was part of a special sale at Christie's called "Looking Forward to the Past." The entire lot was expected to bring in a total of more than $500 million. Les Femmes d'Alger (Version 'O') was last sold at auction in 1997 for $31.9 million. The famed collector Victor Ganz had bought the piece—along with the 14 other works in the same series—for roughly $212,000 in in 1956. Femmes d'Alger (Version 'O') is considered one of the most important Picasso masterpieces still in private hands. Among the 15-piece series, which looks back on the work of the French painter Eugene Delacroix, it is considered the best. Via